Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentine's Day, the "WOTWWQ", and a cool prize pack!


I have always loved Valentine’s Day. I know lots of people say it is a cheesy holiday where only Hallmark benefits, but I like the silly candy hearts and the goofy teddy bears and the special menus at the restaurants. It brings out the romance in people, even if it’s just for a day. I don’t have a boyfriend this Valentine’s Day to bring me flowers and chocolate, so I’m going to give all of you presents instead!

So for the week of the 14th (starting Monday, the 11th and going through Sunday, the 17th) make sure to check my blog and facebook page DAILY for prizes, free book announcements, sales, contests, and excerpts from each of the Wedded Women Quartet novellas. I'm calling it the "Week of the Wedded Women Quartet". Clever, huh?

To start things off with a bang, I have a put together a Valentine’s Day Prize Pack that the winner will receive on Valentine’s Day. One lucky person will receive:

The Secret by Julie Garwood

At Your Pleasure by Meredith Duran

The Last Carnival by Alexandra Ellis

The Capture of the Earl of Glencrae by Stephanie Laurens

Plus a $10 Amazon Gift Card!

How to Enter: It’s easy! Starting now and ending Sunday, February 10th at 9:00PM (Eastern) go to my Facebook Page and share/like this picture:





A share gets one entry, a like gets one entry, doing both gets you two! It’s simple as that. The winner will be announced bright and early on Monday, February 11th to kick off the start of the Week of the Wedded Women Quartet!

No comments:

Post a Comment