Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Brooding Beauty - FREE!

For now and into the foreseeable, I am super excited to announce that A BROODING BEAUTY, the first novella in the Wedded Women Quartet, will be completely FREE on Amazon and Kobo! Yep, you heard it right. Well, you read it right. You know what I mean. 

Why am I doing this? A couple of reasons. 


1) I enjoy giving things away. It's fun for me.

2) From a marketing standpoint, it makes sense. If a reader likes A Brooding Beauty, I hope they'll be encouraged to purchase the second novella in the quartet, A Ravishing Redhead. If they don't like ABB, well, no harm done. They're not out any money, and hopefully they didn't dislike it enough to leave a negative review. 

3) I've discovered whenever I run free promotions my sales numbers go up. Yes, I'm technically losing income by giving away something for nothing, but often (knock on wood) it more than pays for itself in the long run. Even gaining a handful of new fans is worth giving away a 1,000 free books. 


So there you have it. If you haven't read A Brooding Beauty and you're on the fence about it, here are what some reviewers have to say:





"I thought this novella had a wonderful blend of story, heat, and love." Lisa Wolff (Rogues Under the Covers)

"I really enjoyed Jillian Eaton's way of story-telling."
Steffi (Swept Away by Romance)

"If you are in for a quick, sweet romance than this novella is for you." Arlena Dean (Great Minds Think Aloud)

"I was blown away by how much I enjoyed this novella!"
Nina (Nina's Literary Escape)

"This story was very well written in every aspect you could think of." A. Ellison (Amazon)



What are you waiting for? Pick up A Brooding Beauty free today!

And that's my sales pitch, folks. 




Nook Users: I apologize! If I could make ABB free on Barnes & Noble I would. Unfortunately, they don't have price matching at this time. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment