Sunday, February 3, 2013

Four in One! Wedded Women Quartet, Now a Package Deal

I knew even before I finished A Gentle Grace that once the Wedded Women Quartet was complete, I would want to make all four novellas available in one package deal. Well, that goal has been accomplished! For the first time you can buy the entire quartet as one from Amazon. I even made a pretty new cover! 



If you have already read all four novellas, let me be very clear: there is no new material here. It is exactly the same. I toyed around with the idea of adding a new epilogue, but ultimately decided that would be in very poor taste as I didn't want to make people who had already read the quartet feel like they had to buy something they had already read just to get to something they hadn't. So, nothing new.

But if you haven't read the novellas, this is a great opportunity to start! With an active navigation bar at the beginning of the book (which was a bitch to make, but I digress) it is very easy to jump back and forth between the novellas so you can pick and choose which ones you would like to read, or go through them in order. It's all up to you! 

A Brooding Beauty, A Ravishing Redhead, A Lascivious Lady and A Gentle Grace will always be available to purchase individually on Amazon. Down the road I hope to make the Wedded Women Quartet available in print, but for now it will continue to be in e-format only. With the publication of the 4 in 1 I feel like my obligations to the Quartet have (finally!) been met and I can jump right into my next project, which is already humming along quite nicely. It will be my first full length standalone historical romance novel, and once the Week of the Wedded Women Quartet is finished, look for periodic updates about it here on the blog and my Facebook page. 

Hope you all have a fabulous Super Bowl Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment