1) Try to write every single day, even if it's only a few sentences.
2) If you can't write every single day, don't force it.
3) Coffee will help you write better.
4) Never, ever, ever respond to reviews. Ever.
5) Read other author's blogs. And books. Read lots of books.
6) Make yourself accessible to your readers.
7) Don't set specific release dates if the book isn't finished yet.
8) Spending time searching for cover art doesn't count as writing.
9) If something isn't working, write something else.
10) Don't be afraid to get discouraged. Tomorrow is always a new day.