Monday, May 14, 2012

but what about pitch?

For those of you who follow this blog, or my updates on Goodreads, you may have noticed that the May 10th scheduled release date for my YA vampire thriller Pitch has come and gone. Never fear, Pitch WILL be released in May, but due to some last minute editing the release date has been pushed back. I'm not going to give an exact date because I have learned the hard way that deadlines and I don't mix very well. My brain says deadline, wwwhhhaaatttt??? and more or less screeches to a halt. Obviously I would never make it in the world of reporting, where deadlines are a daily occurrence. So rather then rush and cut corners, I have decided to slow everything down, stop bugging my final round of beta readers to hurry up (love you guys!), and concentrate on getting the last round of edits done.   

When Pitch is perfect it will be released... not a second before. So stay tuned! I can confidently say it will definitely happen in May and there will be general merriment all around, including a giveaway contest on this blog in addition to two others -- more info on that TBA. 

Until then you can read the prologue HERE and (if you are so inclined) add it to your Goodreads TBR list HERE

Thanks for being so patient!! Chocolate candies all around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment