Wednesday, July 31, 2013

27 is the new 17... Right? RIGHT?!


I'm turning (gulp) 27 on Sunday. 27 seems suspiciously close to 30, but the checkout guy at the grocery store called me "miss" yesterday, so we're all good.  

Since I am a big believer that giving is much better than receiving, I want to give all of you a present on my birthday! Unfortunately, since I just paid for my Panera lunch in dimes and quarters, I can't get you anything snazzy. But I can give you free books and discount prices! 

I'm calling it my August Book Sale

I know, I know. 

You are dazzled by my creative genius. 

Anyways, for the first two weeks of August The Runaway Duchess will be available on Amazon for $3.99 $2.99 (holy bargain, batman!) and the following novellas in the Wedded Women Quartet will be FREE:

A Ravishing Redhead - Free 8/3 & 8/4

A Lascivious Lady - Free 8/2 - 8/5

A Gentle Grace - Free 8/4

Feel free to share this with all your friends, because who doesn't love a birthday book bargain?! I know I do.

The Runaway DuchessA Ravishing Redhead (Wedded Women Quartet, #2)A Lascivious Lady (Wedded Women Quartet, #3)A Gentle Grace (Wedded Women Quartet, #4)

No comments:

Post a Comment