Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Brooding Beauty - FREE on Amazon! + Other Stuff

You read that correctly. For today (Saturday, December 8th) A Brooding Beauty, the first novella in the Wedded Women Quartet, will be free on Amazon. There's no special reason. I just realized I have not done a free promo in a while, and since I am taking forever and a day to get A Gentle Grace out to you guys I figured I should do SOMETHING nice. 

Although... 

Check back tonight for A VERY EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT that I can't tell you about quite yet... but I can give clues!  

Clue #1: It involves the release of something

Clue #2: It also involves historical romance

Clue #3: It has absolutely nothing to do with the Quartet

Clue #4: It is holiday themed

This is something I have been working feverishly on for the past month when I should have been pouring all my brain power into finishing 'A Gentle Grace' but since that wasn't going to happen (and I will have an entire post dedicated to writer's block in the very near future) I figured why not try something else? So I did. And it turned out pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. And I'm excited. And I hope you're excited. And I can't wait to show you guys! 

I'll put it up on my Facebook page first, so if you don't follow me on Facebook, what are you waiting for?! You can find a link to my FB page under Contacts. And here is the link that will take you right to A Brooding Beauty on Amazon:


Because that is totally subtle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment