Tuesday, September 18, 2012

All's Quiet on the Western Front

I had to watch that movie in tenth grade. I actually really liked it, probably because my teacher made it entertaining and was awesome in general. Shout out to you, Mr. Treadwell. Anyways...

I realize I haven't been very present on the blogosphere (or anywhere) lately. That's mostly because I have Black coming out in October and A Gentle Grace in December... and a little bit because of life. So I just wanted to let all of you know that yes, I am still alive. And yes, I am still hard at work. I've even been toying around with the idea of actually finishing the full length historical romance I have sitting forgotten on my hard drive, but I'm making myself finish up projects that actually have a release date (however vague) first. So make sure to stay tuned and all that jazz. 

And I am so so so excited that for the first time ever I looks like I might sell... No. I can't jinx myself. But if I do it, then I'll let you know -- 'cause you guys rock. True story. Now excuse me while I go trudge out in the rain and the dark (WHERE DID SUMMER GO?!) to bring in the horses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment