Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Oh you sneaky platypus

Every single damn day occasionally I check my blog stats. I like to see where people are tuning in from, approximately how many page hits I've gotten, and - my favorite - what key search words people have used to get to my blog. Here is a list of the search words in order from most used to least that have brought people to my blog today:

cute platypuses
5
jillian eaton
2
real baby platypus for sale
2
a real platypus
1
jillian eaton author gentle grace
1
jillian writes
1
platypus babies for sale
1



A while ago I did a post comparing writing a book to raising a baby platypus. Why? I don't know. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Plus platypus' (playtypi?) are awesome in a super weird, don't know if I ever really want to see one up close kind of way. Apparently a lot of other people also think that as well. So for all you platypus lovers out there, these are for you. Enjoy. And hey, while you're here, maybe check out a book or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment