Tuesday, July 3, 2012

for all of you who have read after ever...

I have a treat for you! 

After reading reviews, speaking with readers, and just giving myself a kick in the rear for not seeing it sooner, I realized the ending of After Ever left a little to be desired. In my mind I knew where the story line was going for the sequel, but I did not do a very good job of expressing that in in my writing. 

So I put my nose to the grindstone (that's a saying, right?) and when Winnie and Sam told me I wasn't done telling their story, I got to work. 

The end result is a short final chapter that I have since added to the kindle version of the book. 

IF YOU PURCHASED AFTER EVER BEFORE JULY 3RD, THIS FINAL CHAPTER WAS NOT INCLUDED. 

If you liked the ending, then cool beans. Think of this as an epilogue of sorts.

Either way, if you read After Ever before July 3rd, send me an e-mail at JAEATON@MAIL.COM and I will send you the final chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment