Saturday, April 21, 2012

the best of intentions...

Sometimes you have the best of intentions. And sometimes those intentions go awry, like they did with me. For those of you who follow this blog, you know that my next planned release was After Ever, a full length YA novel that explores life after death. Not to worry, AE will still be released in May. I'm super nervous excited, actually. I can't wait to introduce Winnie and Sam, the dynamic death dealing duo. But before AE, there will be Pitch, a novella length story about a girl named Lola and murdering vampires and the end of the world. I debated on whether to wait and release Pitch after AE, but ultimately decided to release it before. Why? Well, because it's ready to go while After Ever is still going through one last round of editing... And since I have only published historical romance so far, I like the idea of putting a taste of YA out there for readers to nibble on before my first full length novel is published.

So there you have it. For more information about what Pitch is all about click right here. If it sounds like something you would like to read, make sure to add it to your Goodread's TBR list! Pitch will be available on Amazon May 5th (happy Kentucky Derby day!). Prior to the release date I will be giving away four ARC's. If you are a YA Book Reviewer and are interested in receiving an advanced copy, please contact me via e-mail at jaeaton@mail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment